Friday, June 10, 2011

365 days

I can't believe it's been a year, to the day, since I've blogged. I wish I could say it's because of something spectacular... a fantastic job, a whirlwind romance, a datebook overflowing with excitement, a trip around the world. Nope, it's none of those things, not even close. I can't say where the year went and if I tried to recap it I'd be yawning from boredom. What I do have to show for the year is a couple of extra pounds and a few more gray hairs; I don't mind the hair but the pounds have got to go.

I can't really say what brought me to blog today. I think it's funny that it really is a year to the day, I couldn't have done that if I'd tried. What I am going to try to do is blog with a bit more regularity. Maybe if I give some of my thoughts and hopes and dreams to the universe good things will happen. Maybe. I've got nothing to lose and I could use all the help I can get.

So there you have it, I'm back. No promises but I'll try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment