Tuesday, April 20, 2010

you may say...

Something most don't know about me: I'm a dreamer. Everyday I have my feet firmly planted in my reality. Some days that reality is a good thing, some days not so good. The one thing it hasn't been in a long while, spectacular. So, in those quiet times throughout the day I dream. I put myself in different places, different circumstances and dream. What I need to find is the strength and courage to make those dreams come true. I can live a more fulfilling life, I don't doubt that. Not now though, I'm paralyzed by my self. I've hushed that part of me that goes out and makes things happen. I'm stuck. How do you get out of the things that have you mired down when you aren't really sure what they are? I need inspiration. I need an epiphany. I need an a-ha moment. I need butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment